Thursday, July 1, 2010

Weigh in #6 - July 1st and a Chicken?





This has to be quick as it's World Cup time. There's been far more rubbish on display from the England team and the referees then Ananda and I have accumulated. So we weighed in with another 7oz this week. That gives us a accumulative total of 55.5oz, well under our target.



On leaving for work the other day I saw this lovely French Grey Hen in the drive way. Not really sure how it had got there, but it was super tame and we put it in the back yard. I was worried about it being run over. Anyway, when I got home from work, I aksed my neighbour if he knew if anyone kept chickens.

"Yes," he said, "my daughter". Turned out it's his daughter's pet. So, we had a chicken for a day. It didn't leave us any eggs, but some poop.

Right, time for bed. Big game tomorrow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment